- Full-year course framework
- Digital instructional resources for each course
- 1 complimentary set of teacher print materials*
- 8 digital assessments per course
- 4 student performance tasks per course
- 1 digital final exam per course (Algebra 2 coming in 2023)
Development for Pre-AP Teachers
- Online Foundational Modules Series: on-demand professional learning available on Pre-AP Classroom; carries 21 hours of credit.
- Online Scoring Modules: Course teachers have access to online modules to learn how to accurately score and provide effective student feedback for Pre-AP performance tasks.
Development for Pre-AP Leaders
- Online Foundational Leadership Workshop: on-demand professional learning available on Pre-AP Classroom; carries 4−6 hours of credit.
- 4 Pre-AP Arts courses at no additional fee
- Official Pre-AP course designation
Print student materials are available at an additional cost of $7 per student.
*Provided for every 120 students enrolled in the course the first year that the course is ordered.
Discounts are available, depending on your curriculum, school district, and other factors.
Current SpringBoard curriculum school or district:
50% off of course price (may not be combined with any other discount)
All other schools:
Purchase 3 Pre-AP courses: 10% off of course price
Purchase 4 or more Pre-AP courses: 20% off of course price
3-year agreement: 2% off of course price
4-year agreement: 3% off of course price
5-year agreement: 5% off of course price
There is an annual fee of $3,000 per Pre-AP course per school site in English, Mathematics, Science, and Social Studies. When one or more of those courses are purchased, Pre-AP courses in Dance, Music, Theatre, and Visual Arts are available at no additional charge.