Teachers who have taught Pre-AP for at least one full instructional year can engage in additional, optional professional learning through the on-demand Online Experienced Pre-AP Teacher Modules at no charge. These course-specific modules can be completed in 45 minutes to 1 hour and serve to reinforce key program ideas, while supporting teachers in refining instructional practice and planning for the upcoming school year.
|Online Experienced Pre-AP Teacher Modules Outline|
|Introduction: Experienced Pre-AP Teacher Support||0.1 CEU|
|Assess & Reflect: Assessment for Learning||0.1 CEU|
|Plan: Meeting Learners’ Needs by Differentiating Instruction||0.1 CEU|
|Plan: Personalizing Instruction with Intention||0.1 CEU|
|Teach: Activating Student Voice||0.1 CEU|
|Teach: Empowering English Learners||0.1 CEU|
How to Access the Online Experienced Pre-AP Teacher Modules in Pre-AP Classroom:
- Log in at https://myap.collegeboard.org/login.
- Select Go to Pre-AP Classroom for your course.
- Select Professional Learning located in the top navigation menu.
- Select which professional learning module series you would like to complete.
- Use the arrows to see the units and sessions within each module. Select the Play button to launch your session.
- Upon completing each module, a link will appear to download your certificate of Continuing Education Units.
Email [email protected] for additional support or use the Help button in Pre-AP Classroom.
Experienced Pre-AP educators will also have the option to join an Experienced Pre-AP Teacher Virtual Cohort, which extends learning from the on-demand Online Experienced Pre-AP Teacher Modules. These live, virtual classes provide an opportunity for educators to plan for their course and collaborate with Pre-AP National Faculty and peers.