What if my school is returning, but I’m a new Course Audit administrator? 

If your school has offered a Pre-AP program, but you’re a new Course Audit administrator, go to and click on Access Codes to get your Course Audit access code. Create your College Board account, and follow the steps for the renewing school Course Audit administrator.

Also Found On