We invite you to explore four Open Educational Resource (OER) professional learning modules that will:
- Introduce the Pre-AP approach to teaching and learning.
- Explain how the program promotes equity and access for all students
- Share an overview of the Pre-AP shared principles.
- Offer a model lesson from the student perspective
- Illustrate a Pre-AP classroom in action.
- Outline the concepts and skills in specific Pre-AP courses.
- Analyze the alignment between Pre-AP and AP
- Allow moments of reflection on your own practice
Preview resources that accompany official Pre-AP courses.
If you’re considering Pre-AP, this is a perfect starting point. The online modules will walk you through the Pre-AP resources that are free and available for you to use in your classroom today.