We’ve simplified the price of Pre-AP courses. Each course is now available at the price of $1500 per course per school, with unlimited student enrollment. Further, we continue to offer the Pre-AP Arts courses at no charge with the purchase of one Pre-AP course.
- Full-year course framework
- Digital instructional resources for each course
- 8 digital assessments per course
- 4 student performance tasks per course
- 1 digital final exam per course
Development for Pre-AP Teachers
- Online Foundational Modules Series: On-demand professional learning available on Pre-AP Classroom; carries 21 hours of credit.
- Online Scoring Modules: Course teachers have access to online modules to learn how to accurately score and provide effective student feedback for Pre-AP performance tasks.
Development for Pre-AP Leaders
Online Foundational Leadership Workshop: On-demand professional learning available on Pre-AP Classroom; carries 4−6 hours of credit.
- 4 Pre-AP Arts courses at no additional fee
- Official Pre-AP course designation
Print student materials are available at an additional cost of $7 per student.
Print teacher materials are available at an additional cost of $45.
With the new lower price for Pre-AP courses, no further discounts are provided.
There is an annual fee of $1,500 per Pre-AP course per school site in English, mathematics, science, and social studies. When one or more of those courses are purchased, Pre-AP courses in Dance, Music, Theatre, and Visual Arts are available at no additional charge.