Teachers who have completed the Online Foundational Modules can engage in additional, optional professional learning through the on-demand Online Experienced Pre-AP Teacher Modules at no charge. These course-specific modules can be completed in 45 minutes to 1 hour and serve to reinforce key program ideas, while supporting teachers in refining instructional practice and planning for the upcoming school year.
|Experienced Pre-AP Teacher Online Module Series|
|Introduction: Experienced Pre-AP Teacher Support|
|Assess & Reflect: Assessment for Learning|
|Plan: Meeting Learners' Needs by Differentiating Instruction|
|Plan: Personalizing Instruction with Intention|
|Teach: Activating Student Voices|
|Teach: Empowering English Learners|
How to Access Online Modules in Pre-AP Classroom
- Log in at https://myap.collegeboard.org/login.
- Select Go to Pre-AP Classroom for your course.
- Select Professional Learning from the top navigation menu.
- Select the professional learning module series you would like to complete.
- Use the arrows to see the units and sessions within each module. Select the Play button to launch your session.
- Upon completing each module, a link will appear so that you can download your certificate of continuing education units (CEUs).
For additional support, use the Help button in Pre-AP Classroom, or email [email protected].
New Pre-AP educators will also have the option to join a New Pre-AP Teacher Virtual Cohort, which extends learning from the on-demand Online Foundational Module Series. These live virtual classes provide an opportunity for educators to plan for their course and collaborate with Pre-AP National Faculty and peers.