Teachers who have completed the Online Foundational Modules can engage in additional professional learning through the on-demand Experienced Pre-AP Teacher Online Modules at no charge. These course-specific modules can be completed in 45 minutes to 1 hour and reinforce key program ideas while supporting teachers in refining instructional practice and planning for the upcoming school year.
|Experienced Pre-AP Teacher Online Modules|
|Introduction: Experienced Pre-AP Teacher Support|
|Assess & Reflect: Assessment for Learning|
|Plan: Meeting Learners' Needs by Differentiating Instruction|
|Plan: Personalizing Instruction with Intention|
|Teach: Activating Student Voices|
|Teach: Empowering English Learners|
How to Access Online Modules in Pre-AP Classroom
- Log in at https://myap.collegeboard.org/login.
- Select Go to Pre-AP Classroom for your course.
- Select Professional Learning from the top navigation menu.
- Select the professional learning module series you would like to complete.
- Use the arrows to see the units and sessions within each module. Select the Play button to launch your session.
- After completing each module, navigate back to the first Professional Learning page. Next to the name of the completed module you’ll see “Get Certificate” next to a yellow star. Click those words to download your certificate of continuing education units (CEUs).
For additional support, click the Help button in Pre-AP Classroom or email [email protected].