Fee Structure–National Launch in 2020-2021
There is an annual fee of $3,000 per Pre-AP course in English, Mathematics, Science, and Social Studies.
Because of our belief that the Arts is an integral part of a student’s education, the College Board is pleased to offer Pre-AP Arts courses in Dance, Music, Theatre, and Visual Arts at no additional charge to schools that purchase a Pre-AP course in Algebra 1, Geometry, English 1, English 2, Biology, Chemistry or World History & Geography.
See how your school can join.
What Is Included in the Price?
- Sample instructional resources for each course
- Full year course framework
- One set of teacher print materials
- One print copy of Pre-AP Coordinator’s guide
- Registration fee for 4-day Course Teacher Institute in year one for new Pre-AP teachers in your school/district (limits will apply)
- Learning checkpoints, including 8 digital and externally scored quizzes, 4 performance tasks, and a final exam per course
- Online professional learning modules
- “Official Pre-AP” course designation (when requirements are fulfilled)
- Pre-AP Arts course(s) (no additional fee required)
Print student materials cost an additional $5-$6 per student, depending on the course.
- Current SpringBoard curriculum school or district:
- 50% off of course price
- Schools that do not offer SpringBoard:
- Purchase 3 Pre-AP courses: 10% off of total course price
- Purchase 4 or more Pre-AP courses: 20% off of total course price
- Multi-year agreement:
- 3 year agreement: 2% off of total price
- 4 year agreement: 3% off of total price
- 5 year agreement: 5% off of total price