There is an annual fee of $3,000 per Pre-AP course per school site in English, Mathematics, Science, and Social Studies.
Because of our belief that the Arts is an integral part of a student’s education, the College Board is pleased to offer Pre-AP Arts courses in Dance, Music, Theatre, and Visual Arts at no additional charge to schools that purchase a Pre-AP course in Algebra 1, Geometry with Statistics, English 1 or 2, Biology, Chemistry or World History & Geography.
What's Included in the Price?
- Full-year course framework
- Digital instructional resources for each course
- 1 set of teacher print materials
- 1 print copy of Pre-AP coordinator's guide
- 8 digital assessments per course
- 4 student performance tasks per course
- 1 digital final exam per course (Grade 9 courses only in 2020)
Development for Pre-AP Teachers
- Online Foundational Modules Series: on-demand professional learning available on Pre-AP Classroom; carries 21 hours of credit.
- Online Scoring Modules: Course teachers have access to online modules to learn how to accurately score and provide effective student feedback for Pre-AP performance tasks.
- 4 Pre-AP Arts courses at no additional fee
- Official Pre-AP course designation
Print student materials cost an additional $5 per student
- Current SpringBoard curriculum school or district:
- 50% off of course price (may not be combined with any other discount)
- All other schools:
- Purchase 3 Pre-AP courses: 10% off of course price
- Purchase 4 or more Pre-AP courses: 20% off of course price
- Multiyear Agreement:
- 3-year agreement: 2% off of course price
- 4-year agreement: 3% off of course price
- 5-year agreement: 5% off of course price