What Do Pre-AP National Faculty Members Do?
Pre-AP National Faculty members are College Board–endorsed educators who facilitate Pre-AP Professional Learning experiences across the United States and around the world.
Faculty members needed for:
- Professional Learning for Pre-AP Courses: For schools using College Board official Pre-AP courses.
- Pre-AP Readiness Workshops: For schools that want to learn more about the Pre-AP approach to teaching and learning.
- Must be a current Pre-AP course-authorized teacher to facilitate professional learning for Pre-AP courses OR be fully committed to the mission of College Board and the goals of the Pre-AP Program to facilitate Pre-AP Readiness Workshops
- Have experience leading professional learning with peers
- Be able to attend the virtual Pre-AP National Faculty Institute
Why Become a Pre-AP National Faculty Member?
Share Pre-AP content, practices, and routines. Promote innovation and excellence in your field.
Help students beyond your classroom. Learn together to teach students better.
Join 250+ educators
Meet and exchange ideas with College Board faculty and staff.
Receive a stipend for your work.
How to Apply
Pre-AP National Faculty applications are accepted year-round.