Available for free on Pre-AP Classroom, the Online Foundational Module Series supports teachers as they prepare for their Pre-AP course, and completion of these modules fulfills the first part of the professional learning commitment. These best-in-class, on-demand online modules take teachers through a course-specific series that highlights best practices for teaching Pre-AP. The entire series can be completed in 12–20 hours.
|Pre-AP Teacher Online Foundational Module Series|
|Module 1: Welcome to Pre-AP|
|Module 2: Your Course Framework and Areas of Focus|
|Module 3: The Power of Shared Principles|
|Module 4: Introduction to Pre-AP Instructional Resources|
|Module 5: Exploring Model Lessons|
|Module 6: Pre-AP Assessment Opportunities|
|Module 7: Assessments for Learning|
|Module 8: Building Your Course|
How to Access Online Foundational Modules in Pre-AP Classroom
- Complete Course Audit. Remember, to access Pre-AP Classroom, you need to be approved as the teacher by your Course Audit administrator.
- Log in at https://myap.collegeboard.org/login.
- Select Go to Pre-AP Classroom for your course.
- Select Professional Learning from the top navigation menu.
- Select your Foundational Module Series Learning Plan to get started.
For additional support, click the Help button in Pre-AP Classroom or email [email protected].