The Online Scoring Modules are available on Pre-AP Classroom to all Pre-AP teachers at no charge and fulfill the professional learning requirement for course designation. These on-demand learning modules focus on examining and scoring student work for Pre-AP performance tasks. Participants first analyze a performance task and scoring guidelines. Then they interactively practice scoring student work samples and consider how to make data-driven decisions based upon performance trends.
How to Access the Online Scoring Modules in Pre-AP Classroom:
- Log in at https://myap.collegeboard.org/login.
- Select Go to Pre-AP Classroom for your course.
- Select Professional Learning located in the top navigation menu.
- Within the Pre-AP Scoring Modules tab, click the unit title to view all sessions.
- Select Play or click selections to launch and complete.
- Upon completing all activities within a unit, a link will appear to download your certificate of Continuing Education Units (CEUs).