The Online Foundational Module Series is available on Pre-AP Classroom, and is available to all Pre-AP teachers at no charge. These course-specific modules can be completed in 12-20 hours, and support teachers in planning and preparing for their Pre-AP course.
Teacher Online Foundational Module Series Outline (1.5 CEU):
Module 1: Welcome to Pre-AP (.1 CEU)
Module 2: Your Course Framework and Areas of Focus (.2 CEU)
Module 3: The Power of Shared Principles (.1 CEU)
Module 4: Introduction to Pre-AP Instructional Resources (.2 CEU)
Module 5: Exploring Model Lessons (.3 CEU)
Module 6: Pre-AP Assessment Opportunities (.2 CEU)
Module 7: Examining Learning Checkpoints (.1 CEU)
Module 8: Building Your Course (.3 CEU)
How to Access the Online Foundational Modules in Pre-AP Classroom:
- Add your Pre-AP course in Course Audit.
- Submit the Course Audit form for approval.
- Log in at https://myap.collegeboard.org/login.
- Select Go to Pre-AP Classroom for your course.
- Select Professional Learning located in the top navigation menu.
- Select which professional learning modules you would like to complete
- Use the arrows to see the units and sessions within each module. Select the Play button to launch your session.
Email [email protected] for additional support.
New Pre-AP educators will also have the option to join a free Virtual Foundations Cohort, which extend learning from the on-demand Online Foundational Module Series. These live virtual classes provide an opportunity for educators to plan for their course and collaborate with Pre-AP National Faculty and peers.