The Online Foundational Module Series is available on Pre-AP Classroom to all Pre-AP teachers at no charge. These course-specific modules can be completed in 12–20 hours, and support teachers in planning and preparing for their Pre-AP course, while fulfilling the professional learning requirement for course designation.
|Pre-AP Teacher Online Foundational Module Series Outline||1.5 CEU|
|Module 1: Welcome to Pre-AP||0.1 CEU|
|Module 2: Your Course Framework and Areas of Focus||0.2 CEU|
|Module 3: The Power of Shared Principles||0.1 CEU|
|Module 4: Introduction to Pre-AP Instructional Resources||0.2 CEU|
|Module 5: Exploring Model Lessons||0.3 CEU|
|Module 6: Pre-AP Assessment Opportunities||0.2 CEU|
|Module 7: Examining Learning Checkpoints||0.1 CEU|
|Module 8: Building Your Course||0.3 CEU|
How to Access the Online Foundational Modules in Pre-AP Classroom:
- Add your Pre-AP course in Course Audit.
- Submit the Course Audit form for approval.
- Log in at https://myap.collegeboard.org/login.
- Select Go to Pre-AP Classroom for your course.
- Select Professional Learning located in the top navigation menu.
- Select which professional learning module series you would like to complete
- Use the arrows to see the units and sessions within each module. Select the Play button to launch your session.
- Upon completing each module, a link will appear to download your certificate of Continuing Education Units.
Email [email protected] for additional support or use the Help button in Pre-AP Classroom..
New Pre-AP educators will also have the option to join a New Teacher Virtual Cohort, which extends learning from the on-demand Online Foundational Module Series. These live virtual classes provide an opportunity for educators to plan for their course and collaborate with Pre-AP National Faculty and peers.