The Online Leadership Modules for administrators are designed for anyone supporting the Pre-AP Program at their site or district. These free, self-paced modules are available year-round on Pre-AP Classroom and provide CEU credits.
- Foundational Modules: Designed to familiarize those supporting site or district Pre-AP implementation with the design and commitments of the program. Module topics include Leadership Opening, Welcome to Pre-AP, Pre-AP Program Commitments, The Power of the Shared Principles, and Leadership Practices. These modules can be completed in 4–6 hours.
- Experienced Modules: Designed to reinforce key program ideas while supporting leaders in meeting the needs of their teachers and students. Module topics include Understanding the Pre-AP Course Frameworks, Applying the Pre-AP Course Frameworks, and Applying the Pre-AP Shared Principles. These modules can be completed in approximately two hours.
How to Access the Online Leadership Modules for Administrators in Pre-AP Classroom
- To access Pre-AP coordinator and leadership modules, login to AP Central at https://myap.collegeboard.org/login.
- Scroll down. Select AP & Pre-AP Classroom. This will redirect you to Pre-AP Classroom. Select Pre-AP Leadership Modules.
- You will be directed to a page that hosts all professional learning opportunities for coordinators and administrators. Depending on your role and needs, select either Pre-AP Coordinator Module or Pre-AP Leadership Modules.
- Select Start Learning Now.
For additional support, click the Help button in Pre-AP Classroom or email [email protected].
Pre-AP Coordinator Commitment
The Pre-AP coordinator commits to completing the Online Coordinator Module prior to the start of the school year. As a Pre-AP administrator, please encourage your coordinator to complete this short module.