The Online Leadership Modules for administrators are designed for anyone supporting the Pre-AP program at their site or district. These free, self-paced modules are available year-round on Pre-AP Classroom and provide CEU credits.
- Foundational Modules: Designed to familiarize those supporting site or district Pre-AP implementation with the design and commitments of the program. Module topics include Leadership Opening, Welcome to Pre-AP, Pre-AP Program Commitments, The Power of the Shared Principles, and Leadership Practices. These modules can be completed in 4–6 hours.
- Experienced Modules: Designed to reinforce key program ideas while supporting leaders in meeting the needs of their teachers and students. Module topics include Understanding the Pre-AP Course Frameworks, Applying the Pre-AP Course Frameworks, and Applying the Pre-AP Shared Principles. These modules can be completed in approximately 2 hours.
How to Access the Online Leadership Modules for Administrators in Pre-AP Classroom
- Confirm your Pre-AP role: To access the Online Leadership Modules, you’ll need a Pre-AP administrator role in Pre-AP Classroom. All access codes are available on the ordering website under Access Codes.
- Once you have Pre-AP administrator access, log in to AP Central® at https://myap.collegeboard.org/login.
- Scroll down. Select AP & Pre-AP Classroom. This will redirect you to Pre-AP Classroom. Select Pre-AP Leadership Modules.
- A menu will open with professional learning available for leaders.
- Click the title of the module to view all sessions. Select the Play button to launch your session.
- Upon completing each module, navigate back to the beginning Professional Learning page. Next to the name of the module you completed you will see the words “Get Certificate” next to a yellow star. Click those words and a link will appear to download your certificate of continuing education units (CEUs).
For additional support, click the Help button in Pre-AP Classroom or email [email protected].
Pre-AP Coordinator Commitment
The Pre-AP coordinator commits to completing the Online Coordinator Module prior to the start of the school year. As a Pre-AP administrator, please encourage your coordinator to complete this short module.