The Pre-AP coordinator commits to completing the Online Coordinator Module prior to the start of the school year. This online module will be available each year on June 1, when Pre-AP Classroom opens for the upcoming academic year.
- This is a one-time commitment for the current Pre-AP coordinator of a Pre-AP school.
- The purpose of the Online Coordinator Module is to support the management of the Pre-AP program at the school site.
- This self-paced module is available on Pre-AP Classroom under Pre-AP Leadership Modules.
Pre-AP coordinators are also encouraged to engage in additional professional learning opportunities available to Pre-AP administrators.
How to Access the Online Leadership Modules for Administrators in Pre-AP Classroom
- To access Pre-AP coordinator and leadership modules, login to AP Central at https://myap.collegeboard.org/login.
- Scroll down. Select AP & Pre-AP Classroom. This will redirect you to Pre-AP Classroom. Select Pre-AP Leadership Modules.
- You will be directed to a page that hosts all professional learning opportunities for coordinators and administrators. Depending on your role and needs, select either Pre-AP Coordinator Module or Pre-AP Leadership Modules.
- Select Start Learning Now.
For additional support, click the Help button in Pre-AP Classroom or email [email protected].