The Online Leadership Workshop is available on Pre-AP Classroom to all leaders of Pre-AP schools at no charge. These leader-specific modules can be completed in 4-6 hours, and support leaders in understanding the instructional design and program requirements of Pre-AP.
|Pre-AP Online Leadership Workshop Outline||0.6 CEU|
|Module 1: Welcome to Pre-AP||0.1 CEU|
|Module 2: Pre-AP Program Requirements||0.2 CEU|
|Module 3: The Power of Shared Principles||0.1 CEU|
|Module 4: Leadership Practices||0.2 CEU|
How to Access the Online Pre-AP Leadership Workshop Modules in Pre-AP Classroom:
- Confirm your Pre-AP role. You’ll need a Pre-AP coordinator or Pre-AP administrator role in Pre-AP Classroom to access the Pre-AP Leadership Workshop. All access codes are sent to campus Pre-AP coordinators.
- Once you have Pre-AP coordinator or administrator access, log in to AP Central at https://myap.collegeboard.org/login.
- Scroll down to AP Classroom. Click on the blue AP Classroom tile. This will redirect you to AP/Pre-AP Classroom. Click on the tile for Pre-AP Leadership Modules.
- A menu will open with the Pre-AP Leadership Workshop Modules. This is the required professional learning for the Pre-AP Program for 2020-21.
- Use the arrows to see the units and sessions within each module. Select the Play button to launch your session.
- Upon completing each module, a link will appear to download your certificate of Continuing Education Units.
Email [email protected] for additional support or use the Help button in Pre-AP Classroom.
New Pre-AP leaders will also have the option to join a Virtual Leadership Cohort, which extends learning from the on-demand Online Leadership Workshop. These live, virtual classes provide an opportunity for educators to plan for their program implementation and collaborate with Pre-AP National Faculty and peers across the country.