The Online Foundational Leadership Workshop is available on Pre-AP Classroom to all leaders of Pre-AP schools at no charge. These leader-specific modules can be completed in 4-6 hours, and support leaders in understanding the instructional design and program requirements of Pre-AP.
|Pre-AP Online Leadership Workshop Outline||0.6 CEU|
|Module 1: Welcome to Pre-AP||0.1 CEU|
|Module 2: Pre-AP Program Requirements||0.2 CEU|
|Module 3: The Power of Shared Principles||0.1 CEU|
|Module 4: Leadership Practices||0.2 CEU|
How to Access the Online Foundational Leadership Workshop Modules in Pre-AP Classroom:
- Confirm your Pre-AP role. You’ll need a Pre-AP coordinator or Pre-AP administrator role in Pre-AP Classroom to access the Pre-AP Leadership Workshop. All access codes are sent to campus Pre-AP coordinators.
- Once you have Pre-AP coordinator or administrator access, log in to AP Central at https://myap.collegeboard.org/login.
- Scroll down to AP Classroom. Click on the blue AP Classroom tile. This will redirect you to AP/Pre-AP Classroom. Click on the tile for Pre-AP Leadership Modules.
- A menu will open with professional learning available for leaders. Select the Online Foundational Leadership Workshop. Completion of this workshop satisfies the program requirement for leaders.
- Use the arrows to see the sessions within each module. Select the Play button to launch your session.
- Upon completing each module, a link will appear to download your certificate of Continuing Education Units.
Email [email protected] for additional support or use the Help button in Pre-AP Classroom.
New Pre-AP leaders will also have the option to join a New Leader Virtual Cohort, which extends learning from the Online Foundational Leadership Workshop. These live, virtual classes provide an opportunity for educators to plan for their program implementation and collaborate with Pre-AP National Faculty and peers across the country.