As the Pre-AP teacher, you have responsibilities related to Pre-AP Course Audit. It is critical to complete before you attend the required professional learning, as you will not have access to Pre-AP Classroom until all steps have been completed.
New Pre-AP Teachers:
- Create your own College Board account. If you already have an account, you can log in.
- Add AP/Pre-AP Course Audit to your tools.
- Click to enter the Pre-AP Course Audit site, select the course, and complete teacher attestations.
Returning Pre-AP Teachers:
- Returning teachers do not need to complete Course Audit, unless you are teaching new Pre-AP course(s).
Managing Course Audit Enrollment
If you are a teacher needing to manage your association with schools (add/remove), complete the following steps:
- To update your role or organization, return to the “My Tools and Services” page. Under “Manage Access” select “edit.”
- To change schools, you can remove and add schools in this tab to update your audit enrollment.
- MARCH 1, 2021
Pre-AP Course Audit opened for the 2021-22 school year.